Search for Michelin motorcycle tyres
Michelin, the leading mobility company, is dedicated to enhancing its clients mobility, sustainability; designing and distributing the most suitable tyres, services and solutions for its clients needs; providing digital services, maps & guides to help enrich trips and travel and make them unique experiences; and developing high-technology materials that serve a variety of industries. Headquartered in Clermont-Ferrand, France, Michelin is present in 170 countries, has 123,600 employees and operates 71 tyre production facilities which together produced around 170 million tyres in 2020.
Michelin Power 5
Michelin Road 6
Michelin Anakee Adventure
Recommended Michelin motorcycle tyres
Michelin Power 5: The sporty road tyre choice!
- This dual-compound tyre offers grip on dry and wet surfaces both in a straight line and when cornering thanks to an 11% void ratio and Michelin Silica Technology
- The construction is derived from the track range giving a profile that’s designed to enhance road handling and performance
- The casing rigidity adapts according to the lean angle to give outstanding straight line and cornering stability
Michelin Sport Touring
Michelin Road 6: The new must-have Michelin road tyre!
- The new version of the acclaimed Michelin road tyre benefitting from 2 decades of constant innovation and the highest levels of expertise
- 15% more grip than its predecessor in wet conditions thanks to a brand new tread pattern and new 100% Silica Technology tread compounds
- The new high-tech rubber compound increases the longevity and mileage potential by 10% over its predecessor
Michelin Anakee Adventure: The trail tyre designed for on and off road use!
- The dual-compound and Silica technologies combined to provide excellent grip in both dry and wet conditions
- The specific profile improves handling when cornering and straight-line stability for enhanced riding enjoyment
- The optimised void ratio, heavily grooved pattern and M+S certification ensure this tyre is equally at home on or off road